- You will wear your fluoride trays 5 to 10 minutes daily.
- Brush and floss teeth prior to using your fluoride trays.
- Apply a thin ribbon of fluoride gel around the inside edge of the trays.
- Insert trays and bite together to seat the trays.
- If excess fluoride extrudes over the edges of the trays, spit the excess out.
- After 5 to 10 minutes, remove the trays and spit excess fluoride into the sink.
- After your fluoride treatment, do not rinse your mouth, eat or drink anything for thirty minutes.
- Rinse excess fluoride out of trays, dry, and store the clean trays on the mouth models so that they will retain the correct shape.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns 901-751-1100.