Change Your Smile With Invisalign
posted: Dec. 23, 2020.
Our dentists offer an “invisible” way for teens and adults to get a straight smile.
Everywhere you turn it seems there are models flashing perfect smiles. They are on the cover of magazines, on billboards and on TV. So, it’s no surprise that many people have been turning to our Germantown, TN, dentists Dr. Nishel Patel and Dr. Charlyn Wilson for Invisalign treatment to help them achieve that perfectly straight, model-like smile. Remember, most of these models and actors don’t have naturally straight smiles. In fact, many of them probably turned to Invisalign for help.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is known as the nearly “invisible” way to achieve a straight, beautiful smile. Instead of bonding brackets and wires to the front of your teeth, our Germantown, TN, dentist will provide you with a set of clear, removable aligners that look similar to a mouthguard. These aligners fit over your teeth and are crafted based on specific measurements we’ve taken of your teeth.
What makes Invisalign different?
There are many reasons to consider getting Invisalign here at our Germantown, TN, practice. It’s a great alternative for teens and adults who want to fix a wide range of issues, from classic overbites and crowding to gaps between teeth, but don’t want everyone to be able to see their braces when they smile.
Invisalign is unique in that,
- Aligners can be removed so you can eat and drink what you want without any restrictions.
- You don’t have to change your oral care routine (e.g. brushing and flossing) to accommodate your braces, just simply remove aligners prior to brushing and flossing.
- Aligners are made from a flexible thermoplastic with smoothed edges, which means that aligners are comfortable, lightweight and less likely to cause irritation.
- You will also spend less time in the dentist's chair. Most patients will need to come in every 4-6 weeks to see how their treatment is progressing.
- You may also see results fast with Invisalign. The average adult will get the results they want with Invisalign in just 12 months.
Are you interested in learning more about Invisalign and whether it’s right for you? If so, it’s time to sit down with our Germantown, TN, family dentists to find out. Call Wilson Dental Care at (901) 751-1100 and let them know that you are interested in getting Invisalign.