To Our Wonderful Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and team members safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and team.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some COVID-19 screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• Please bring your own mask (fabric masks are fine) to wear at your appointment.
• When you arrive in our parking lot, please stay in your car. You will call the office on this number 901 751 1100 to let us know that you are here.
• We will respond to you and meet you at the door to take your temperature and sanitize your hands. If your temperature is above 99.4 degrees Fahrenheit we will ask you to reschedule.
• Our doctors and team members will also be screened in the same way daily, in order to protect our patients and our team.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Please bring a jacket or a sweater to your appointments as we will no longer be providing blankets.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
We will miss the handshakes and hugs that we are accustomed to. But please know that behind our masks and personal protective gear our faces are smiling and our hearts are happy as we resume oral health care for our patients. If you have any questions please call our office at 901 751 1100 or visit our website at wilsondentalcare.net Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr Charlyn Wilson, Dr Nishel Patel and Team