- Brush and floss before whitening.
- Place a dot of material in the facial side of each tooth in plastic stint (retainer) (Do not place a lot of material and do not place in the bottom of stint. You want to have the material on the front side of the teeth)
- Place stint (retainer) in mouth, making sure the whitening material goes all the way to the top of the teeth and wipe excess out.
- Leave stint in place with material for about 30 minutes. (Depending on how your teeth respond to material you may need to leave in longer) *If your teeth are extra sensitive to cold; you may need to place stints every other day instead of each day. If this is the case, it may take a little longer to whiten to desired shade.*
- Remove stints, rinse and brush them. Also rinse and brush your teeth, try not to swallow any material.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns 901-751-1100.